PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US ON THE BOARD
We are looking for two new Board members who are willing, both literally and figuratively, to get their hands dirty.
PPQA’s goal is to create and maintain a pedestrian and family-friendly, safe and vibrant main street along Queen Anne Ave from Galer to McGraw that everyone in our community will enjoy. To that end, we need folks who:
- Consider the gardens at Galer, Boston and McGraw to be an important community asset
- Will promote the organization and its streetscape projects within our community and to the City
- Will help with fundraising
- Will help set and carry out organizational goals and policy
- Will attend monthly Board meetings and help with Board tasks
We’re especially looking for folks who, in addition to the above, are willing and able to:
- Promote the organization on social media sites
- Act as the organization's bookkeeper
You can learn more about Picture Perfect Queen Anne here on the pages of our website and by looking through the Queen Anne Avenue Streetscape Master Plan which guides all the work we do. The link can be found at the bottom of the “Projects” page.
If you think you’d be interested in joining the Board and being involved with the community, please email us at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and the skills you would bring to the organization. We will then set up a time to meet with you so we can get acquainted and answer any questions you might have.
Know someone you think would be interested in joining the Board? Please pass this information along to them.
We look forward to hearing from you!